Dr. Philipp Hafner is a German lawyer. He serves as the Director of Research in our firm. He is not licensed to provide independent legal advice in the US.
Dr. Hafner is on sabbatical from his post in the state government of Bavaria. Previously he served as a judge at a district court in the same state, where he presided over a number of inheritance law cases.
- LLM in International Law: University of Aberdeen, Great Britain, 2011
- PhD in Law, Marburg University, Germany, 2010
- Second State Exam in Law: Baden-Württemberg, 2010
- First State Exam in Law: Baden-Württemberg, 2006
- Diploma in Law, University of Konstanz, Germany, 2006